I forgot my password
I am administrator of the luckycloud account
If you have forgotten your password as an admin, you can request a new password to your verified email address by clicking on "Forgot password".
Video tutorial: Password forgotten as admin
Otherwise you can reset your password at any time in the customer dashboard.
Video tutorial: Changing password in dashboard
I am a team member
If you have forgotten your password as a team member, only your administrator can "edit" you a new password in the Team Manager via the cogwheel. Please contact the administrator of your luckycloud account.
Video tutorial: Send new password for team members
I can't connect to the sync client.
Do you have the right server? Detailed instructions can be found here
I'm having trouble synchronizing
Sometimes you may have problems synchronizing a folder. You can find out how this happens and what you can do about it here.
Check in advance under https://status.luckycloud.de whether our systems are accessible.
In principle, it is recommended to shut down and restart the client or PC. Below you will find a list of various errors.
Synchronization aborts again and again
If the synchronization fails, you should check whether one of the following options will help you:
- Restart: Restart the client by terminating it appropriately. To do this, right-click the Seafile icon in the taskbar at the bottom right and select the Exit option.
- Standby mode: If your PC is in standby mode, the upload can be interrupted.
- Where is your data? The client should always be installed where the data is located.
- Is the hard disk on which your data is stored encrypted? Deactivate the function that the Sync-Client should be started automatically after restarting the PC. Please start the client only after you have decrypted the hard disk.
- Is it due to your anti-virus program? You can deactivate your anti-virus program as a test to see if it blocks the connection to luckycloud.
Do you use a proxy server? If you use a proxy server in your network, you have to configure it manually in the settings of our client.
If you want to synchronize network drives with luckycloud, you have to activate the options "Do not synchronize a library despite local error " and "Do not synchronize a library despite server error " in the settings of the client. Basically, we recommend that you save the data locally for better performance.
If you still have synchronization problems, our technical support is happy to take a look at your systems. Write us an email to our Support with a short description of the problem and leave a callback number so that we can help you as soon as possible.
I don't see a green cloud in my folders but an exclamation mark
If your libraries display a "!" or "X" instead of a green cloud, you can try the following to restore synchronization:
- Restart our client by quitting and restarting it. Alternatively, restart the PC.
- If the problem persists, you can try to stop the synchronization and reconnect. To do this, right-click on the affected folder in our client and select the option Disconnect synchronization:Then confirm the query with Yes.
- Right-click the folder again and select Download and synchronize.
- click on Synchronize with existing folder.
- finally, you must specify the folder path of the original folder on your computer
After a short synchronization time the cloud should appear green again. It may happen that another user has changed a file in the meantime. If this is the case, conflict files are created automatically.
If the problems persist, please contact our support (email@example.com).
I can't create share links
You must be authorized to create release links. Share links (upload and download links) can only be created by unencrypted libraries.