Synchronization on iOS with GoodReader
To connect your data from luckycloud to your iOS, you can use the app
Please note that a subscription of €19.99 is required to use the sync feature of GoodReader.
To establish the sync:
- install GoodReader from the App Store.
- launch the app and tap "Connect " at the bottom.
- now open the provider selection with "+" in the upper right corner
- select "WebDAV Server "
- now enter the following data and tap "Add " in the upper right corner:
|URL-address (Home / Team):
|URL-address (per Business):
||Your complete e-mail address
||your luckcloud password
- now tap on the new connection "luckycloud "
- choose among your libraries the ones you want to sync on your device and tap at the bottom on "Sync "
- now select the folder where you want to save your library.
- now you can set up a regular synchronization, go to "Settings " in the bottom tab of the main window
- here on "Auto Sync "
- in the now opened settings specify the interval of the synchronization (e.g. 2 hours)
- done! Now your library is automatically kept in sync with your device.